Lincoln University Freshers Week

In September I will be heading off the University of Lincoln to study English and Creative Writing after receiving an unconditional offer (yay!), and whilst university is a way to grasp more knowledge on your chosen degree and hopefully gain a good job when you finish, it is also the place to gain independence, live as an adult on your own terms and rules, and most importantly… have fun! Tonight I believe I have achieved this goal of mine quite unexpectedly. This occurred when my friend, who I will be living with next year in student housing, messaged me about freshers wristbands to use at many events during freshers week. If you are not familiar with this term, like I was up until about a year ago when I started applying for different universities, 'freshers' is used during the first week of university where lots of events and activities will be held, giving you the perfect opportunity to meet new people and experience new things. A part of this obviously includes the nightlife which is what the wristbands specifically cater for at a whopping but well-spent price of £25. This allows you entry into many wild events, for example a welcoming foam party (which I am most excited for), a freshers funhouse presenting Sam from Love island, a beach party and many many more! This has only made me more excited to go to university!


These pictures were taken when I first visited Lincoln for a university open day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next Summer Sale Haul

5 Ways to Get Inspired to Write

Review of the Cucumber Peel-Off Face Mask