Next Summer Sale Haul

I decided that I was going to purchase some items from Next as a result of their summer sale. Don't we all love a good shopping splurge, especially when it's a lot cheaper, and enjoying the excitement of when it arrives at your doorstep all nicely wrapped for you as if it was your birthday or Christmas? Well, in this blog post I am going to show you what I received.

Coral Pineapple Cotton Pyjama Set

I absolutely adore this cute little set from Next. Not only is it super soft and comfortable making you never want to take it off as you get ready for the day, but the quirky Pineapple designs that could be mistaken for a tropical Palm tree gives me holiday vibes and looking forward to the hot, sunny weather. The top of this pyjama set would be perfect for a warm night as it has a small slit in the sleeves finished off with a dainty bow in order to let more air in as well as making it look more fashionable. It could even be passed off  as a normal, everyday T-shirt if tucked into some denim shorts or skinny black jeans with a blue denim jacket over it. On the trousers there is also a white drawstring that allows you to shape it to your waist fit, and also giving the pyjamas a pop of colour as the light blue matches perfectly with the soft coral red colour.






Red Floral Cami Pyjama Set

I also purchased another pyjama set as I wanted to make sure that I had some new ones for when I moved to University. Differing from the previous set, these pyjamas are much thinner in material therefore more suited if you wanted to have a pyjama day sat in the garden, especially seeing as the top has no sleeves so it is much more cooler than the other top. Once again I have gone with the red theme as the design includes red and white stripes underneath a floral design of white flowers, perfect for the summer season. Also, both the T-shirt and trousers are rimmed with a black lace design which gives them that extra bit of pretty detail, perfect for impressing your friends at your pyjama sleepovers.




Berry Floral Pyjama Set

These are the last pyjamas I purchased which are my favourite to wear in the hot weather. This is because they include shorts rather than trousers so my legs are cool as well as my arms, and the top is also of a thin material mixed with a softer fabric at the back so they are very light to wear and let lots of air through to give you a good night's rest when it's too hot to use your blankets. The design of these pyjamas are undoubtedly cute as blossom trees are given a light pink colour matched with blue polka dots in the background that give you a cosy, summer feeling. On the shorts there is also a drawstring which allows you to adjust how tight they are around your waist which is extremely helpful because you don't want them to be too tight so that they are uncomfortable but also not too loose that they fall down when you walk or as you twist and turn in your sleep. At the end of these strings are also adorable pink tassels that compliment the design really well and give them a nice touch that differs from a standard drawstring.



Strappy Skater Dress
(Originally from Missguided)

If you've seen my post about University Freshers Week, you'll know that I'm going to be doing a lot of partying and that requires lots of outfits to wear each night. Because of this, I decided that this skater dress would be perfect. This dress is not something I would normally wear therefore this purchase was a risk, but I absolutely love it! It has a low cut neck line therefore you wouldn't be able to wear a bra with it, but if you have small chest like me then that shouldn't be a problem. For this outfit I will be pairing it with my Pandora necklace in order to make my neck and chest look more busy as it is quite exposed, matched with my Primark high heels in order to make my legs look longer as the dress is rather short and flowy.


Agenzio Notebook
(Originally from Paperchase)

This little notebook is the last item I purchased from the sale. Whilst it is only small at the size of A5, it is perfect for writing short notes in, like an unexpected idea that suddenly came into your head during or a shopping list for your next grocery shop. Also, it is the perfect size for slipping into your handbag. The bright orange fluorescent colour this notebook has is certainly my most favourite part as it does not fail to liven up my desk space, motivating me to work harder. It also has a silver sparkly strap around the notebook so it doesn't randomly open up causing the pages to get creased.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways to Get Inspired to Write

Review of the Cucumber Peel-Off Face Mask