Summer Days

Yesterday on the 23/07/18 the temperature soared way above my comfort tolerance where even the electric fan failed to cool me down. I had dreamed of summers days like these when I could go outside and not feel the slightest shiver, but now that it's at a record-breaking 30+ degrees, I can't wait until its Autumn again. However, because that isn't going to happen anytime soon, I was over-the-moon with the news that my dad was going to get out the water sprinklers in the garden. I tied my curly hair up in a bobble, put on my swimming costume, grabbed a towel and sprinted outside where I was greeted with the best cure for overheating. I once again felt like I was a child as I immediately sprinted through the water, enjoying how cool it felt as it sprinkled all over my body. I also noticed how small the water stream looked compared to when I was younger and half the size I was now, but I didn't care as the stream rotated left to right, up and down, giving the grass and water a well needed drink as it had not rained for so long. I also thought that this was the perfect opportunity to take some photographs of the occasion so I would remember how much fun I had on the hottest day of the year, so I took advantage of my phone being waterproof and captured the water as it danced and flew in the air.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next Summer Sale Haul

5 Ways to Get Inspired to Write

Review of the Cucumber Peel-Off Face Mask